Estamos à procura de Associate Sales Representatives
January 11, 2011 Leave a comment
Temos o prazer de anunciar que vamos ter este ano, pela primeira vez, o Cisco Sales Associate Program em Portugal.
Veja os detalhes do anúncio abaixo. Para se candidatar visite www.cisco.com/go/universityjobs.
We are opening a new opportunity for Portuguese candidates (location: Lisbon)
Cisco is changing the way we work, live, play and learn. If your desire to work with leading-edge technology is matched by your drive to succeed in a highly collaborative, fast paced and global environment the Cisco Sales Associate Program (CSAP) is the right challenge for you. We are actively seeking candidates for the Associate Sales Representative (ASR) role as part of our next generation sales trainee program.
As an ASR, you will participate in an extensive learning experience that provides you with the training you need to become a successful Cisco sales leader. Your learning will focus on developing your technical, business, sales and presentation skills. In an effort to maximize your learning experience you will receive a blend of virtual classroom training, mentorship and gain real life experience through job rotations within the Global Sales Operations team.
At the end of your initial on-boarding period you will transition to Cisco’s Inside Sales organization where you will gain real work experience supporting Cisco’s Field Sales organization. As a part of the Insides Sales rotation, you will own accounts, drive and close business. You will be mentored and guided by Cisco’s Inside Sales Account Managers and receive coaching and feedback to help you continue your learning in a real life environment.
Upon successful completion of the training period there are several opportunities within the Cisco community to continue your career development in the vast portfolio of roles within our Sales community as part of our customer facing sales team. You define your future at Cisco – Welcome to the Human Network
Competencies of a Successful ASR Include:
• Customer oriented with the ability to engage, maintain and grow business relationships
• An effective communicator, able to assist the Engineering community in presenting technical solutions and interpreting customer requirements
• Able to persuade and influence opinions as well as overcome challenges confidently
• Receive and manage constructive feedback, taking proactive responsibility to develop and learn from experiences
• Achievement orientated and motivated by challenges, able to consistently deliver, while also aiming to exceed targets
• A successful team player who is able to take a lead or supporting role, as needed, to drive and motivate to results
• Minimum of BS/BA
• Degrees in Business, Sales, Marketing, Communications, Information Technology, Computer Science, Finance are preferred
• Graduated with undergraduate or graduate degree within 24 months of program start date
• Ability to live and work in the country of your application with no visa sponsorship from Cisco
• Must be fluent in English as well as the native language of the country of your application
To apply please visit www.cisco.com/go/universityjobs
Program start date: Summer 2011